[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk and Satellite question

Titus Magnificus titus.magnificus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 11:51:50 UTC 2021

Hi experts,

I facing a problem to upgrade/update my Oracle linux. Currently my network
has many RHEL using Satellite to upgrade/update but now we are going to
start using OEL. Per security policies is not allow to connect directly
linux with a proxy. We solved RHEL with Satellite but it's not available
for OEL. I see that OEL can use Spacewalk (based on Deb) but I don't know
if installing Spacewalk on the same server than Satellite could be the
solution.

Could you give me ideas?

Thank you in advance

Titus Magnificus