[Spacewalk-list] /var/satellite full (1.2TB). What happens if I remove some of the contents?

Waldirio Manhães Pinheiro waldirio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:07:29 UTC 2022

Hello,

spacewalk-data-fsck should be the way to move on. Once you are facing
issues with your storage/area and your DB is not going up, what you can try
is, check for ISO files, normally, they are big. Once you are able to find
some, remove or move them and after that, put back your database, after
that, you can rerun spacewalk-data-fsck and let the app do the job.

This guy will check the filesystem and the db and will proceed with some
cleanup, also, you can remove some old stuff from your Satellite, some repo
that you are not using anymore, if I'm not wrong, spacewalk-data-fsck will
also check the data with no use/reference and will remove them as well.

I hope this helps.

Best
Waldirio
Skype: waldirio