[Talkingtech] Zoho users

Lorna Fimia lorna.fimia at stealdealdata.com
Wed Jun 14 18:25:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

My Name is Lorna Fimia. As I went through your website I found that you are
ZOHO CRM Partner provide various services like integration implementation,
custom development, traning for various industries like Healthcare, Banking,
Manufacture, Education, and Retail etc.

 I am sure you will require the ZOHO end user Contact database to increase
your reach,

If you are interested share your target specification like Target
Technology___, Industry___, Job Title__ and Geography___. So that we can
provide you counts, price and samples to check our data validation for your
review.

Technology user data base: - SAP ERP, CRM, BI, SCM, SRM, EWM, ECC, HRMS,
SuccessFactors, HANA, Business ByDesign, Business One, Microsoft Dynamic,
Oracle, Citrix, Cisco, IBM, Sugar CRM, Zoho CRM, VMware, Sage, Infor,
Epicor, Net Suite, IBM Cognos, Xero, Red Hat, Net App and many more.

Best Regards,

Lorna Fimia

Lead Generation Executive

If your not intrested kindly reply back with Not Intrested