[Tendrl-devel] linking to storage docs from Tendrl user interface

Martin Bukatovic mbukatov at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 17:26:58 UTC 2016

Dear all,

would it make sense to link to GlusterFS/Ceph documentation from
the Tendrl web interface for each storage specific operation? So for
example in a screen which provides configuration related to start of
glusterfs rebalance operation, we would provide a link to glusterfs
documentation on rebalance.

This would make clear what each operation means exactly, it would fit
nicely to our plan to use storage specific terminology and last but
not least it would simplify the issues related to integration of 2 very
different storage systems into single management interface, when a
common term is used.

What do you think? I believe that such pointers would provide
a significant value for the user.

--
Martin Bukatovic
USM QE team