[Tendrl-devel] Need clarification on task https://tendrl.atlassian.net/browse/TEN-135. Please respond <eom>

Shubhendu Tripathi shtripat at redhat.com
Fri Nov 4 10:46:40 UTC 2016

Mrugesh,

I think I pretty well understand the use of pre and post runs defined
for atoms and flows.

But, my question is more specific to which component does this
validation whether APP or the SDS bridge.
Also, I want a confirmation if we need to pass these pre and post run
details as part of job (while flow execution), if the second option
above is to be opted for.

Regards,
Shubhendu