[Tendrl-devel] copr (was: CentOS Storage SIG meeting on Friday 28-Oct-2016 at 13:00 UTC)

Ken Dreyer kdreyer at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 14:44:53 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Nishanth Thomas <nthomas at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Ken Dreyer <kdreyer at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi Nishanth,
>>
>> What's the URL to your copr?
>>

> https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nthomas75/tendrl/
>
> I need to talk to you about this. I will set-up a bluejeans sometime today
> for the same

Thanks. I've requested access (FAS login: ktdreyer)

What is a really simple package we can put there first, to ensure it's
working? (Some small Python dependency that's not already in CentOS
core?)

For the Copr settings for each build, I prefer to set "Mock build from
a SCM repository", because then you can build the RPMs directly from
GitHub, without having to generate SRPMs and upload them.

See https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/ktdreyer/downstream-cherry-picker/package/downstream-cherry-picker/
for an example package that uses these settings.

- Ken