[Tendrl-devel] Tendrl mid-cycle Hack Days Proposal (8, 9, 10 Nov 2016, Bangalore, India)

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Tue Oct 18 16:26:25 UTC 2016

This is fantastic! From gluster point of view, I'd like to see a basic end
to end workflow (probably volume create to start with) between Tendrl
gluster bridge and Gluster get established and how an event can be consumed
and processed by the tendrl layer. This would immensly benefit different
stakeholders to understand the integration of tendrl and gluster.

On Tuesday 18 October 2016, Rohan Kanade <rkanade at redhat.com> wrote:

> Tendrl is going through its first release cycle and we have covered some
> ground w.r.t Basic plumbing, inter component messaging, central store
> (etcd), tendrl API, Ceph/Gluster ops etc.
>
> We still need to cover significant ground in these areas before we can be
> ready for our first release
>
> I'd like to propose that the Tendrl contributors get together with a
> flexible agenda for 3 Hack days (8, 9, 10 Nov, Bangalore, India)  and
> collaborate on various pending/upcoming items.
>
> Dates: 8, 9, 10 Nov 2016
> Location: Red Hat, Bangalore, India
>
> Please share your ideas for this proposal so we can get a rough agenda in
> place soon.
>
> Regards,
> Rohan Kanade

--Atin