[Tendrl-devel] TripleO blueprint

Jeff Applewhite japplewh at redhat.com
Thu Oct 20 19:25:21 UTC 2016

After reading through this I think it would be a good idea if we read it
carefully and comment where appropriate before the discussion next week at
OpenStack summit (Thursday?). There are specifics around communication
mechanisms and other things that ought to be verified imo.

Thanks

Jeff

--
Jeff Applewhite