[Tendrl-devel] Tendrl Upstream Jira: Open Source Free license received

Jeff Applewhite japplewh at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 16:35:20 UTC 2016

Hi All

I have received confirmation of our free open source license for Jira
hosted and the project board is now up, though in a very early stage. If
you would like an account and have not received one please let me know. If
you just want to browse the project you can do so anonymously. The site url
is:

https://tendrl.atlassian.net/

Most of the current information is in "issues" (which is an odd term for
"user stories", but nevertheless quite a nice piece of software).

Over the next few days there will be more information posted by Mrugesh on
the Github site <http://github.com/Tendrl> on architectural progress,
getting started, etc.

The actual html site is in progress (thanks Patrick McGarry!) and we will
keep you posted on the progress around that.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Applewhite
Principal Product Manager