[Tendrl-devel] labeling github issues + blockers

Martin Kudlej mkudlej at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 17:11:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

because we cannot add labels in all Tendrl repositories(see below), we've created page with list of
github issues and pull request which are more important for QE than rest of them.
You can find there also issues which are blocking us.

Please look at https://github.com/Tendrl/usmqe-tests/wiki

Thank you for fixing blockers soon!