[Tendrl-devel] [TRACKING] Summary for the week of 2nd Jan, priorities for the week of 9th Jan

Mrugesh Karnik mrugesh at brainfunked.org
Mon Jan 9 12:28:47 UTC 2017

All the listed ids are of issues on the specifications repository
(https://github.com/specifications/issues)

Work in progress, to be continued this week:

* Import cluster via the UI: Multiple specifications are being worked
on including import cluster workflow, service detection modules, UI,
tagged logging, in-flight operation updates etc. (#46, #54, #56, #28
and #55).
* Alerting: The code with SMTP based alerts is under review.
* Create cluster workflows: Both Ceph and Gluster related flows are
being worked on, including the details regarding the integration and
wrapper modules required to integrate with the respective provisioning
systems (#48, #49, #50, #51, #52).

Along with these development tasks, we're also working on:
* Automated builds. The priority is to get automated builds to be
triggered based on changes in master first.
* Workflow updates. To synchronise development across all the
component changes against a specification. All the commits against a
specification will be made to the branch with the same name across all
respositories. This would also play a part in building feature
specific packages from topic branches.
* Jira linking: Starting with the import cluster functionality, we're
adding metadata to auto-link the commits to jira issues that discuss
the feature.

--
Mrugesh