[Tendrl-devel] installation of monitoring and alerting

Martin Bukatovic mbukatov at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 18:41:24 UTC 2017

On 06/01/2017 02:15 PM, Anmol Babu wrote:
>> Based on your description, I guess that the safe default for
>> tendrl-alerting is collocation on Tendrl Server (even though
>> that you can deploy it anywhere), right?
>
> Yes you are right..

With this in mind, do you agree if I make the installation of
tendrl-alerting part of Tendrl Server ansible role? For restart
and 1st version of tendrl-ansible, we try to keep the number of
roles low as we don't consider more advanced deployment scenarios
at all.

That said, I would keep the role for Monitoring separate, as
there are clear reasons for this choice.

--
Martin Bukatovic
USM QE team