[Tendrl-devel] RHS-C 3.0: Eng Timeline

Kenneth Hartsoe khartsoe at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 18:42:22 UTC 2017

Following up w/ Eng as I believe Sankarshan is unavailable....what is Eng's time line regarding having import (gluster and ceph) ready? And create cluster? Or is the time line targeted for the April 11 Beta feature freeze? Thanks.

Ken Hartsoe
Content Strategist
Red Hat Storage Documentation

khartsoe at redhat.com; IRC: khartsoe
Office: 919 754 4770; Internal: 814 4770