[Tendrl-devel] graphite restart during performance monitoring installation

Martin Bukatovic mbukatov at redhat.com
Thu May 25 18:10:09 UTC 2017

I'm looking at "Performance Monitoring installation"[1]
documentation and one step reads:

> Restart httpd: systemctl restart httpd

To implement that properly in ansible playbook, I need to
understand why is this restart required. When I know this,
I can make the restart triggered by change which requires
the restart, so that the apache will be restarted only
when needed. This is useful when one runs the playbook
again to check that the machines are configured properly.

Thank you for the answer.

[1]
https://github.com/Tendrl/documentation/wiki/Tendrl-Package-Installation-Reference#performance-monitoring-installation

--