[Thincrust-devel] Passing a relative path to appliance-creator

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 21:45:55 UTC 2008

Bob McWhirter wrote:
> The error I was getting when using a relative path was something along
> the lines of "XXX v1.0-3 already installed and latest version" or
> somesuch odd.
>
>     -Bob

yea it looks like its a bug with livecd-tools, if an relative path is
passed it sets the instroot to "relative path" which it then passes to
yum as the install root, which causes the oddies.  I'll post a patch to
livecd-tools.

-D

Fix: /imgcreate/creator.py line 385

self.__builddir = tempfile.mkdtemp(dir =  os.path.abspath(self.tmpdir),
prefix = "imgcreate-")