[Thincrust-devel] Multi appliance

Bob McWhirter bmcwhirt at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 06:03:29 UTC 2008

Now that I'm multi-appliance enabled...

Could the init.d script add some detail to the output?

I currently get:

	Installing appliance
	Installing appliance
	Installing appliance

If it could list the entry it's processing from appliancename, that'd
be super nice.

(Same with the "refreshing" boot output, too, please).

Thanks!

	-Bob

On Dec 19, 2008, at 12:44 AM, Bob McWhirter wrote:

> w00t!
>
> Confirmed working multi-appliance with the following:
>
> ace.noarch
> 0.0.4-1.fc10                         installed
> ace-banners.noarch
> 0.0.4-1.fc10                         installed
> ace-console.noarch
> 0.0.4-1.fc10                         installed
> ace-console-wui.noarch
> 0.0.4-1.fc10                         installed
> ace-ssh.noarch
> 0.0.4-1.fc10                         installed
> [root at localhost ~]#
>

> On Dec 18, 2008, at 11:50 AM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
>
>> Bob McWhirter wrote:
>>> I rebuilt one overnight, with a fresh cache, and the appliance
>>> ended up with:
>>> [root at localhost ~]# yum list installed ace*
>>> Installed Packages
>>> ace.noarch
>>> 0.0.3-7.fc10                      installed
>>> ace-banners.noarch
>>> 0.0.3-7.fc10                      installed
>>> ace-console.noarch
>>> 0.0.4-1.fc10                      installed
>>> ace-console-wui.noarch
>>> 0.0.4-1.fc10                      installed
>>> ace-ssh.noarch