[Thincrust-devel] New Appliance Creator and livecd-tools rpms

Dwain Sims Dwain.Sims at steeleye.com
Wed Jun 11 13:32:32 UTC 2008

Sorry folks I fell behind yesterday.  I discovered that I could not run
Xen on Fedora 9, and that is what I set my build and test environment up
as.  So I spent some time yesterday afternoon reloading Fedora 8.  I am
good to go now I believe.

Since I used yum and git to pull everything down fresh this morning (per
the instruction on the website), do I need to do any further updating,
or do I have the latest for building with RHEL5?

Thanks

Dwain Sims