[Thincrust-devel] Making an appliance?

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Thu May 22 13:40:48 UTC 2008

We are working on tooling which is extending livecd tools. Is what you
need "just" a live cd? If so.. perhaps you could look at some of the
small kickstart files here
(http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=act.git;a=tree;f=config;h=6f4b7850899dde09f6dcf6d023609f84c9e5b7da;hb=HEAD)
and pipe those through livecd-creator? That would give you a pretty
small and quick livecd. If you added a first-boot task which took you
straight into the snake-tui perhaps that would solve the problem?

Lemme know if I have mis-understood what you are looking to do.

-- bk