[Thincrust-devel] Testing out the virt-convert stuff

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 14:33:04 UTC 2008

The fact that there was only one network module was a build decision of
that appliance, without knowing ahead what modules are expected to be
there we can pick the wrong nic model for any scenario. Having way to
specify a model for the virt-image output will definitely be something
desirable, or do you see another potential solution? I'll run this by
the virt team as well.