[Thincrust-devel] appliance-tools now in Raw Hide

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Wed Sep 3 14:16:53 UTC 2008

Bryan Kearney wrote:
> David Huff wrote:
>>> The first cut of appliance-tools,
>>> appliance-tools-003-3.fc10.noarch.rpm is now in Raw Hide and can be
>>> tested on a rawhide box.  This first cut has a minimal feature set
>>> however it can be used for creating appliances from the command line.
>>> For instruction please refer to the following site:
>>>
>>> - http://thincrust.net/tooling.html
>>>
>>> Patches can be submitted to this mailing list:
>>>
>>> - thincrust-devel at redhat.com
>>
>> Also might be helpful to note the the source code is available here:
>>
>> http://git.et.redhat.com/?p=act.git;a=summary
>
> Do we need to aos repo any longer?

This is an interesting question, on that I was thinking about yesterday.
  Reason being that Jeremy just pulled all the kickstart files from
livecd-tools.  They now only ship one minimal ks example and mark it as
docs.  I think we will follow suit however may need to keep it aos repo
and move files there until we get everything in the official spin
kickstart repo.  I am also interested to see this new package that is
susposto be created that just has the kickstarts in them.

-D