[Thincrust-devel] appliance-tools-003-6.fc9.testing.noarch.rpm error

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Wed Sep 17 21:32:13 UTC 2008

Thanks for taking a look...

Joey Boggs wrote:
> Think we hit a 2GB filesize limit using zip format for
> appliance-creator. Other than that all else seems to work.

humm do we need to address this or do we think that most people will not
need files above 2gig?

> zipfile.LargeZipFile: Filesize would require ZIP64 extensions

looks like I can add  allowZip64=True when the zip file is created
however not %100 this would fix the issue and I don't know if there are
any drawbacks.

Joey can you add allowZip64="True" to line 343 after compression=8 in
appliance.py and see if that fixes the issue?

 > the man page is missing the package option

Fixed man page problem.