[Thincrust-devel] appliance-tools-003-6.fc9.testing.noarch.rpm error

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Mon Sep 22 15:14:49 UTC 2008

Joey Boggs wrote:
> It's been fixed as of Friday, but needs to be pushed into koji afaik
>
> Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> David Huff wrote:
>>> Thanks for taking a look...

>>> humm do we need to address this or do we think that most people will
>>> not need files above 2gig?
>>
>> I think we need to adress this.
>>
>> -- bk

I'll make sure we have a bugzilla to track this bug and commit the patch
upstream.  The next build will have this fix in it however there is no
need to do a new build just for this bug.  I predict we will do another
build closeer to the F10 GA date.  In case we discover any addition bugs
between now and then.

-D