[Thincrust-devel] boot issues with appliance on F11

Joey Boggs jboggs at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 00:32:35 UTC 2009

I've taken a quick look so far, The aos-rawide image does boot fine
along with the sugar customizations to the kickstart under kvm, I'm
downloading virtualbox now to test. I've downloaded the tarball with the
images you've built and it contains an xml file and a vmdk disk image.
What are the steps run to generate your build so we can more closely
replicate the process?