[Thincrust-devel] boot issues with appliance on F11

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Apr 9 23:16:09 UTC 2009

Joey Boggs wrote:
> I'm still working through the items in base.ks  but it's definitely
> something in there, works fine when I remove everything below the
> packages section at the top. I've removed the 2 added init scripts and
> it still does it. So just working my way down the list.

Hi again,

sorry, I should have really double-checked this. Really.

Well, we happened to have quite a number of kickstarts for various
projects around, and I started to merge those some time ago. But
apparently, all the live media scripts also went into the appliance.ks
(obviously, because the base.ks gets pulled in).

But I don't really see a reason for this, except the fact that I seem to
have had too few coffee when committing that change. So finally, I
modified that appliance.ks now again to have all the stuff in one file
(at least in this case). I'll go and give it a try tomorrow, and report
back then as soon as possible.

Sorry for the confusion and thanks again,
    --Sebastian