[Thincrust-devel] Appliance-tools F-10 update

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 23:52:28 UTC 2009

All,

bz 479875 was closed this week as WONTFIX due to a dependence on
mkinitrd and issues with including an updated mkinitrd in F-10.

The test rpm livecd-tools-021-1.fc10 was also un-pushed
from testing because it will not be included in F-10 updates.

I have also un-pushed appliance-tool-003.11-1.fc10 form
updates testing b/c now has broken dep on livecd-tools-021-1.fc10.

I have uploaded both rpms, as well as an updated mkinitrd, to
http://thincrust.net/download/ for those who need this new rpm.

The new features,  specifically the ability to use the 'device'
directive in ks, will be available in F11.

I will also update the Wiki with instructions how to get the latest
version for F-10.

-D