[Thincrust-devel] applicance-creator on FC10 to create CentOS 5 image

Ian Wilson ian.m.wilson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 17:07:32 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Barrow H Kwan<bhkwan at thoughtworks.com> wrote:
> Retrieving
> http://mirrors.liquidweb.com/CentOS/5.2/extras/i386/repodata/filelists.xml.gz
> ...OK
> base_appliance-0.0.4-1.fc10.noarch from thincrust has depsolving problems
>   --> Missing Dependency: ace-banners is needed by package
> base_appliance-0.0.4-1.fc10.noarch (thincrust)

Yikes.

That's my bad.  In order to get past this, you'll need to either
remove the base_appliance package from the package list, or, create a
local repository that contains the Thincrust ACE packages.  In the
images that I've been playing around with, we've been creating our own
rpms of our ACE packages to make installation simpler, but, you may or
may not need that level of functionality.

Ian

--
Ian Wilson
ian.m.wilson at gmail.com
http://ianwilson.org || http://www.ians-blog.com

Solving site load issues with database replication is a lot like
solving your own personal problems with heroin -- at first, it sorta
works, but after a while things just get out of hand.