[Thincrust-devel] Exception imgcreate.errors.MountError: MountError("Failed to unmap partitions for '/dev/loop0'",)???

David Huff dhuff at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 14:27:53 UTC 2009

On 09/14/2009 09:10 AM, Kamesh Jayachandran wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
>
> Find the attached kickstart file.
>
> Thanks
> With regards
> Kamesh Jayachandran
> On 09/14/2009 06:30 PM, Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> Can you send along your kickstart file? I am wondering if hte size of
>> your partition lines is not enough for the packages?
>>
>> -- bk

Yes it sounds like the disk images is to small and you do not have
enough space for the jdk rpm which is quite large.  As Bryan said the
size of the disk is determined by the partition line in the ks, so try
increasing the size.

As for the stale mount, first make sure it is unmounted then use kpartx
to delete the partition mapping.

-D