[Thincrust-devel] Versioning of Fedora appliances on EC2

Cameron Ross cross at symbotica.net
Fri Sep 18 02:35:46 UTC 2009

Hello Thincrust list,

I'm having some problems getting my custom thincrust appliance working on
EC2 (see post:
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=36482&tstart=0).
I'm wondering if there is something fundamental that has to happen to deploy
an appliance based on newer versions of Fedora (see this post
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/thread.jspa?threadID=35626&tstart=15).
I've tried the thincrust AMIs that are listed on EC2, so it appears that
this is possible.  Is there something special I need to consider in order to
get a barebones Fedora 11 appliance deployed on EC2?

Thanks,
Cameron.