RE: How?

I'll test that Tux on Monday, and ..i'm an active user of Resin..
If i can, i'll try both configurations.

About the downloads..try

http://www.redhat.com/download/mirror.html

There are lots of mirror with Tux ..with the redhat configuration and the kernel.

David (kitai) Cruz Langreo
SysAdmin
http://www.ya.com
kitai@ya.com