Re: interfacing between tux and Apache

> What is the current state of using Apache as a user space web server to
> handle the requests that TUX can't?  Is there a TUX module for Apache,
> or is someone working on same, or is there some non-Apache path of
> creating a full function web server using TUX and some other user space
> web server?

i guess you missed the README ;)

on the recommended configuration TUX will forward all request that it
can't serve to a user space web server (usually on port 8080)

at least it worked out of the box for me with RH7.0

sure i got some segfaults (not sure if TUX fault or that the
2.4.0-0.31.8enterprise kernel is build with gcc 2.96) and i was missing
the /proc/sys/net/http/dynamic "file", but somehow TUX sent the php pages
to Apache and handled all the jpg (running busy webmail with IMP)

HTH

Carlo