Re: Velobahn? [Akamba | Products | Velobahn(TM) Information]

Seems to me it aggregates packets to mitigate effect of slow connetions, rather than cache.

Doesn't Tux do this also?

If you use Tux, does that make a card like this less useful?

This card lists at $3k which is as much as a whole computer...to
justify this it must really reduce the need for another computer
(power, rack space) or dramatically help with slow connections.