RE: TUX causing warning in Apache error log?

i'm not sure the apache faq entry is relevant.  it used to be the case (i
haven't a recent system to retest on) that every connection forwarded by
tux to apache would result in this error -- regardless of whether the
client had been dropped or not.

i believe the answer may be setting some value in
/proc/sys/net/tux/nonagle

-dean