'Hello WebWorld' from demo.tux.so

I am trying to get the "Hello WebWorld" message from the demo.tux.so module.

I installed tux-2.0.26-1 and then applied the 2.1.0 userspace utilities.
In my /etc/sysconfig/tux file I have the following relevant variables:
	DOCROOT=/home/bma/html
	TUXMODULES="demo.tux"
	MODULEPATH="/modules"
In /etc/tux.mime.types: TUX/module                      tux
In my DOCROOT directory, I created a file called "index.tux"
In my MODULEPATH directory, I put the demo.tux.so file

The problem is that when I try to request the "index.tux" file the first time after starting tux, I get 404 (Page Not Found). The second request to the same file would then return the contents of "index.tux". However, with the above configuration, shouldn't the demo module have sent out the "Hello WebWorld" message? Any help would be appreciated.

Benson.