tux project included in main kernel distribution?

Title: tux project included in main kernel distribution?

I remember Ingo saying they he expected Tux to be included in the main kernel by 2.4.5 or 2.4.6, but we're at 2.4.7+ now, Tux isn't available as even an experimental option in the main kernel distribution, and Ingo hasn't issued new patches in a while.

Is there something I'm missing?
When will there be either new patches for the latest kernel or inclusion in the kernel.org distro?