Re:'Hello WebWorld' from demo.tux.so

In an effort to get the demo program working, I've decided to compile the kernel with Tux as a module (CONFIG_TUX=m). When I try to insmod the module, I get the following error:

/lib/modules/2.4.5-ac4/kernel/net/tux/tux.o: unresolved symbol cpu_bh_enable

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem when trying to install the Tux Module.

Benson.