Re: tux project included in main kernel distribution?

"Bill Rugolsky Jr." wrote:

> The RedHat kernels include Tux, as do Andrea Arcangeli's patches against
> bleeding-edge kernels (see www.*.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea)

That's fantastic! I can confirm that:
2.4.7, patched with 2.4.8-pre6, patched with 2.4.8-pre6aa includes Tux
and
it works great. Well, in my limited testing at the moment.

Thanks for the great tip. I'm releasing something using Tux soon and
this
really helped.

Cheers.