Re: debugging tux

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Alex Antropoff wrote:

> I have little suggestion, can it possible to make debugging
> controlable, CONFIG_TUX_DEBUG + /proc/sys/net/tux/debug ?

most of the debugging features turned on by CONFIG_TUX_DEBUG are
inherently compile-time, so /proc/sys/net/tux/debug doesnt make much sense
at this point. There is a /proc/sys/net/tux/Dprintk switch that toggles
debugging printouts. It should be safe to run CONFIG_TUX_DEBUG=y on
production servers, but Dprintk should be turned off.

	Ingo