specweb

 I'm trying to benchmark tux with specweb.
    could someone suggest a working combination of

	kernel version
	tux version
	and Cad_u source

 I've tried alot of combinations with no luck.
	specweb gives me this ... ERROR: Substitution in custom ad scan is
incorrect
so I'd like to have a known good set of kernel, tux, and CAD_u to start
with.

Also, where would I download older tux patches and utilities ? i.e.... tux
2.0.25

thanks
   aaron.mcsorley@amd.com