Re: specweb

aaron.mcsorley@amd.com wrote:

>  I'm trying to benchmark tux with specweb.
>     could someone suggest a working combination of
>
>         kernel version
>         tux version
>         and Cad_u source
>
>  I've tried alot of combinations with no luck.
> specweb gives me this ... ERROR: Substitution in custom ad scan is
> incorrect
> so I'd like to have a known good set of kernel, tux, and CAD_u to
> start with.
>
> Also, where would I download older tux patches and utilities ? i.e....
> tux 2.0.25

ostensibly, any of the configurations used in the submittals you can
find at www.spec.org should work, pretty much right out of the box.
unless of course, something was left-out of the disclosure, or something
else that might require some attention

rick jones
--
ftp://ftp.cup.hp.com/dist/networking/misc/rachel/
feel free to email, OR post, but please do NOT do BOTH...