Re: ip-based vs

do you mean i should deny access to the base ip and binding apache on an additional ip with all my sites on it?
my problem is that apache doesn't find the requested dynamic pages (php) when running behind tux...

thanks

Dirk Moerenhout wrote:
iptables is your friend. Just block all access to port 80 with it and
you're set. It's not as pretty but it'll do just fine.

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV