Beginner's guide

I've read the manual, code samples and the docs included with Tux which are great. I have Tux working with Apache and would like to write some user-space modules for dynamic content.

Is there a beginner's guide to writing Tux modules, more code samples or recommended articles on the subject? Is anyone writing a book on Tux yet?

Mark.