Re: system hangs

Yes, there is a problem with the softirq part of the patch with 2.4.5.
Ingo is currently servicing a high-priority interrupt before he fixes
that.

In our kernel source RPM we have the TUX patch broken out into smaller
pieces and in the meantime you can reverse-apply the softirq portion
to revert it if you like.

Otherwise revert to older working code or wait for Ingo to return from
interupt.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/