Greetings!

Hello

I'm new to the list, and I have not been able to find good information on
TUX webserver yet and I was hoping to find it here or at least be pointed to
a good site.

I mainly deal with cgi's and asp in my webserver.  I know that TUX can
handle cgi's without issue, but what about asp's?  or any other type page
like php?

The file types it supports is real important to me and my needs.

Thanks!