Re: Module Porting

Jesse Noller writes:
>	Sorry for the newbie-question here, but I was wondering where I
>might be able to grab information about porting an existing Apache shared
>object module to the Tux framework.

There is no cookbook for it, and to be perfectly honest, that would be
hard, because the fundamental model is different.  Some modules may
be written in a way that makes the port easier, but it's not guaranteed
because Apache uses a connection-oriented model and TUX uses an event
driven model.

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/