Installing patch?

When I try to install the latest patch tux2-full-2.4.5-B6, I get "File to
Patch" messages. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

This is on a brand new RedHat 7.1 installation. By the way, I have tested
TUX and it works fine (it starts up and I can browse pages). I just can't
seem to figure out how to install the patch.

Thanks!

SW