Re: Greetings!

Ray Slakinski wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm new to the list, and I have not been able to find good information on
> TUX webserver yet and I was hoping to find it here or at least be pointed to
> a good site.
>
> I mainly deal with cgi's and asp in my webserver.  I know that TUX can
> handle cgi's without issue, but what about asp's?  or any other type page
> like php?

no, they are not. TUX is made for static content. With static content a
TUX saves a lot overhead - but scripted pages like yours need this
overhead.

> The file types it supports is real important to me and my needs.

are you aware that you can (or better: should) have an apache server
on the same machine, and that TUX give all the requests that it could
not handle to these apache (richt configuration provided)?

	hope this helps
	Joerg
--
vi is my shepard, I shall not font