Re: Greetings!

I tried this in a simple stupid out of the 7.1 box kinda a way (using the tux version
supplied by RH w/71.) and serving was much
slower when using tux for static data and delgated php pages to apache....apache for both was faster in my app.
If I compare static serving between tux and apache, then tux was faster...the strange this was  when
I had a dynamic page that referenced many static images it was very much slower with
the tux/apache combo. I probably didn't tune/config it right.

I was going to try again when 2.4.6 gets out w/latest tux ....and pay more atttention to tuning.