Tux

I'm new to TUX but, I've been testing it somewhat, I think I've overcome most
things to get it to work with apache and my vhost setup, except for the
logging attributes of TUX.  Do plans exist to extend TUX's logging
capability, I would love to use TUX to serve the static content from my sites
as it is now, except I need to have the logs split out for each Virtual Host,
I can merge the logs fine, I just need some kind of way to keep them
seperated for each virtual host, maybe the option to log to the Virtual host
dir, or something, I really like the idea of using TUX.

Regards
MIKE