CGI in TUX

Hello all,

I am new to tux so forgive me if this question seems too easy. I have tried to setup TUX to work with CGI and have been unable to get it working. It works find with html however not CGI. I have verified the mime-types and all the variables for CGI (CGIROOT...etc). It doesn't seem to be permissions I have verified those as well. Instead of executing a "hello world" test.cgi script it prints it out. I am not sure the TUX/CGI handler is working properly. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Raed.