Re: [patch] IP-based virtual server support, 2.4.9-ac5-C0

Looks as if some bugs crept into it. I'm getting spurious unexplainable
404 errors. My TUX-systems are monitored using spong which does a
HEAD-request every few minutes. From time to time a 404 is returned. They
come and disappear while nothing is being changed to the file layout. This
is happening while in the original virtual server mode and has never
happened before I switched to 2.4.9-ac5-C0.

I'll do my best at finding what piece of code causes this but it would be
nice if Ingo could help some cause I'm sure he knows best what he changed
himself :)

Dirk Moerenhout ///// System Administrator ///// Planet Internet NV